The cornerstone of science is the systematic, transparent pursuit of truth. The pursuit of truth in the field of human enhancement is what drives us at H.V.M.N.
While our understanding of the field adapts as better techniques and new data is discovered, the principles with which we conduct our research and development do not. We publish these principles with the following goals in mind: to plant a flag and define a new standard of public accountability, to continue to earn your trust, and to build the foundation of an intrepid company that will continue to do important work for many generations.
- Safety and Regulations. Our first priority is to ensure the safety of our customers: our products will only ever contain ingredients that are FDA and WADA compliant.
- Label Transparency. No proprietary blends. We always state exact ingredients, amount, and purity backed by 3rd party certificates of analysis (COA’s) to validate that the products have been tested and match the labels.
- Active Research. We contribute to the body of scientific knowledge by undertaking in-house research and collaborating with external research institutions. We share and/or publish all notable results of studies that concern our products or the ingredient(s).
- Driven by Data, not Dogma. We are open to re-evaluating our products and recommended protocols as new data emerges. This means adding or removing ingredients or routines, updating manufacturing processes, modifying the way we describe our product, and/or pulling products full stop.
- Personal Measurement. We are forthcoming with protocols to test and measure the efficacy of H.V.M.N. products on an individual basis. A clinical trial on a cohort of humans, even when showing statistical significance, does not guarantee effects on a specific individual.
- Evidence Grading. We share full knowledge of our understanding of the effects of H.V.M.N. products and their ingredients. Specifically, we indicate the grade of evidence underpinning H.V.M.N. products.